QA Team Lead
Who We Are
We’re a world-leader in the development, registration, manufacture and supply of high-potency pharmaceutical products to global markets. Based in Waterford, Ireland, we are a leading pharmaceutical company that utilise state-of-the-art high containment facilities to develop and supply life-saving medicines all over the world. We’re passionate about what we do.
Our Vision is to produce innovative, patient-centred solutions as the research & development and supply chain centre of excellence for OPKO.
The EirGen Way
This is the value we place on the fun, informal work environment, and the innovative and supportive people that make up our team. We’re proud of our company, and passionate about enhancing and improving our patients lives; A lot done, a lot more to do
Are You Exceptional?
We’re on the hunt for an experienced QA Team Lead who will bring brilliance to our QA Department. Someone who has a highly motivated with a mindset that is wired with a team-first attitude, has no problem rolling up their sleeves to execute their missions, and can shift between leading and following as needed.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will support QA Manager and Head of Quality with the development, implementation and maintenance of EirGen quality standards and systems to ensure that products comply with Marketing Authorisations, documentation, specifications and cGMPs. You will lead and develop EirGen’s group of Quality Assurance Officers, within commercial batch release team.
Other duties include (but not limited to)
- Ensuring project plans and milestones are delivered to agreed timelines
- Ensuring product are released in timely manner
- Commercial Manufacture: Provide direct and plan work schedule for your team
- Continuous Improvement,
- Recruitment/ Coaching / Mentoring
What we need from YOU:
- Qualified to a minimum of Masters level, preferably a Science degree incorporating QA.
- Five years’ experience working in a QA role in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in managing a team
- The following would be an advantage: QP qualification, Experience of batch release, Lead Auditor and Supervisory Management.
Come join us on this incredible journey!